![]() |
| school last day |
Introduction
The last day at school is sorrowful to any student. It is a red letter day to all students. .I walked through the gate with a mixture of pride and quiet sadness, aware that the routine I had followed for years was reaching its end.
![]() |
| Last Time Class Room |
My last day at school
I am an HSLC candidate. The parting day of the HSLC candidates of our school is my last day. The school Authority holds a meeting of teachers. student and the outgoing students in order to bid good-bye. it was the 10th January.
![]() |
| School Meeting |
The Meeting
A meeting was held in our school hall. Our Headmaster presided over the meeting which started at 10 am. We, the students of the outgoing batch. delivered short speeches. To our friends, thank you for the laughter, the memories, and for always being there for each other. We will miss this school, but we will carry the lessons we've learned here with us. As we step into the next chapter of our lives, we hope to make everyone proud., A few teachers also gave valuable lectures. At last the Headmaster advised us to try hard to do well in the ensuing examination. He presented each of us a new pen of black ink. We knelt down one by one before the feet of our teachers. The teachers bestowed their blessing on us.
![]() |
| Refreshment to Light |
Light refreshment
We proffered light refreshment to all present in the meeting. drinks and small amounts of food that are provided, for during a meeting or a trip. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Light refreshments in schools include easy-to-serve snacks and beverages, such as fresh fruit platters, granola bars, yogurt cups, pretzels, and mini muffins. For meetings, popular options are cheese and crackers, veggie trays with dip, and beverages like coffee, tea, fruit-infused water, or iced tea
![]() |
| I Felt |
How I felt
The morning of my last day at school felt unusually bright, as if the familiar corridors and classrooms were bidding me farewell. I walked through the gate with a mixture of pride and quiet sadness, aware that the routine I had followed for years was reaching its, , Tears rolled down from my eyes automatically. It was a warm send-off to us.
Conclusion
In conclusion, our school is more than just an institution for academic learning; it is a nurturing environment where students grow intellectually, socially, and emotionally. With dedicated teachers, supportive staff, and a vibrant student community, our school fosters a culture of excellence, creativity, and respect., My last day at school is unforgettable to me.





No comments:
Post a Comment